Friday, July 31, 2015

YSL L'Homme vs Gucci Pour Individu II vs Prada Luna Rossa Extreme

I opened topic in the region of fragrance suggestions. Then I have wanted many fragrances and my favs are Gucci Pour Homme 2, Prada Luna Rossa Extreme, because ysl iPhone L'Homme.

YSL Quilted Case with Chain Holder for iPhone 5/5S Purple

I use the aroma rest of winter and spring and that i am 19 years old young man.

It's the best both Prada and Gucci sadly I have two worries about them. For a start, is the Prada a little bit heavy this spring and it is above the my budget. Mayhap I can afford 50ml.

Second worry too much is that I love the Gucci primarily but will the sweetness of the persist notes be a little bit bored to long term use?

More information about ysl iPhone 5. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment